18 months diploma course
Class – Three days in a week
Theory – One day in a week
Practical - Two days in a week
First Semester :-
1. Invention of Music.
3. Reception and Recording.
4. Sound and Sound designing.
5. Noise and Silence.
1. Indian Classical music and folk music.
2. Indian film music.
3. Folly and BGM.
4. DAW training (Nuendo / Cubase / FL 10 / Protools)
5. Studio monitor and headphones.
6. Vocal acoustics.
1. Western and Indian vocal warm-up.
2. Indian folk music and classical music comparative studies.
4. Harmony instruments and its advantage and disadvantage.
5. Acoustic recording and samples.
6. VST effects, mixing and mastering.
7. Work as a Music Direction in a Diploma Film.
8. Own composition recording & Arranging in a demo project.